Women of BHC Membership
Benefits of Membership:
- Make new friends
- Enjoy new experiences
- Support our congregation and our community
- Enrich your Jewish learning and spiritual development
- Use your talents, experiences, and creativity
- Develop your leadership potential
- Have fun with other women of like minds
- Strive to support each other, our congregational family, our community and Reform Judaism.
- Automatically became a member and participate in activities of:
Now is a perfect time to join and support Women of BHC. Please complete and submit the membership form and pay your dues (see below for payment options). For more information, contact Barbara Sindler, vice president of membership, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the new member form: Link coming soon
(button): (form needs to be sent to the current Vice President of Membership) set up a membership gmail account for membership needs. Link placed on form.7
Options for paying annual dues of $50 to join Women of BHC:
- Send a check to the treasurer: Attention Pam Russell, 7401 Park Heights Avenue, Baltimore MD 21208.
- Call the BHC office (410-764-1587) to place your dues payment on your annual Temple bill that will be automatically renewed each year
- Click link to pay this year’s dues online. Making a donation is also an option.
Ask us about about our 1st year mentorship program.